Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Battle of the Bra: Regency Square

I made it to Vikki S's finally! Look what the kid scooped up:




sexy can i & shit..right? right?
lmao

anyway, finding the perfect pantie for me, kimmie e, was not as hard as I thought. I opted for a black thong, leopard pantie, that thing pictured above, and some other ones that were by Pink (i couldn't resist!). It's wearing them that's the hard part. I don't like the feeling...I always think I have something in my ass, which I do BUT i heard it gets better with time. Stay Tuned..I'll tell you what the boys think, lmao...gotcha bitch!

2 comments:

Doe Cheese said...

Finally no more white crispy Hanes draws lol

Eb the Celeb said...

hawt... i gotta catch that semi-annual sale myself

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...