Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
So I did an interview with Arafat Yates, an upcoming producer/rapper and member of the M1 Platoon. He is cool as shit and at the time of the interview he told me M1 P was working on a mixtape. I told him to hit me wit it once it was done. Well......it's done!!!!! And it is certified heat!
First off, Ima chick that loves beats and these beats are lovely. They got beats wit old school flava like the tracks "Check Me Out" and "Firehouse Confessions." And I must say I love the beat on "Paper Boys"...shout out to Yates! "Get it On" is another perfect track...it's got all the elements of a banger. Good flow+ banging beat+ lovely lyrics= M1 Platoon.
The lyrical shit on here is equally as lovely as the beats. I have to say my fav songs are "Welcome." DO YOU RIDE WIT YOUR HEART ON YA SLEEVE...DO YOU VOW NOT TO UNDERACHIEVE!!!!! It has the beautiful beat and it just makes you feel o so good. They even have a song for the ladies! "How You Gona Front" is another one of my fav songs on the mixtape. It's cute as shit.
M1 Platoon is bringing sum nu-nu shit out of D.C., shit that you aren't yet accustomed to hearing. You have to be on a higher level to understand what these dudes are doing to the game.
If you don't understand there lyrical style (because it's that nice), then just bob your head to the banging ass beats on that joint. This is real hip hop....point blank. I don't really know you guys, but thank you for sharing this masterpiece wit me. Much love to M1 P and keep doin ya'll thing.
M1 PLATOON MIXTAPE
if you want the mixtape cuz this blog aint let me put the link on here. BOOOOOO!!!!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
The famous star, from one of my favorite movies 10 Things I Hate About You and that gay romance Brokeback Mountain, which I found quite entertaining, has suddenly died. The whole thing is shocking and unfortunate. The young star is supposed to appear in the new Batman movie as the Joker, and that role is said to have maybe influenced potential drug intake. RIP Heath, we barely knew ye!!!!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
All of these looks are hot and include leather...who doesn't love leather! The leather gloves, the leather boots, and the whole damn dress on Cassie is leather! Hot hot hot!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
After you've taken off your freakum dress and 5 inch-nobody-designer-heels you begin to sit and wonder how you can re-vamp your life for 2008. You develop a list of rhyming words like "I'll be great in 2008", or "don't hate in 2008". Blah blah blabbity blah! Just stop! Resolutions don't resolve a damn thing and I have the proof, cuz' you know I speak the truth (see the rhyming is contagious in the new year)! Let us begin the chopped and screwdness of the oh so famous new years baby and its shitty resolutions!
1. The "I-wanna-loose-weight" resolution- Ok, ok, ok...people this NEVER works. Why? Well maybe because it takes dedication, concentration, and destruction of the natural self! Who wants to be a butless size negative 2 anyway? Not I! The reasons why you should lay this to rest are as follows, a) that food is nasty and it costs entirely too much money and it tastes like flavored cardboard, b) by not using carbs, sugar, or salt you are commiting a sin and it's probably against the law, c) you
shouldn't have been eating so much in the first place! Resolution Chopped and Screwed- if you still wanna loose weight, I suggest lipo and trimspa, its easier on the eyes, and you know you can't give up those chicken boxes and half and halfs that easily!
2. The "ima-be-abstinent" resolution- Lets just get down to it. A) unless you have a religious conviction or have caught an STD (or STI) in the last 6 months, you can't succeed, b) people might start thinking your gay, c) you might start thinking your gay (not that being gay is taboo or anything, hey if you're gay you might start thinking that you're straight). Resolution Chopped and Screwed- buy some condoms.
3. The "ima-stop-cussin" resolution- oh shit! A) See it never works, b) damn, c) shit! I just dropped my kick on the floor! Resolution Chopped and Screwed-only curse when something bad happens.
4. The "ima-stop-drinking-and-smoking" resolution. I would just like to point out that you most likely got drunk on December 31, a) getting drunk is fun and you know it is, b) NICOTINE is a DRUG and all your going to do is get addicted to the gum, c) you'll just find a substitute to smoke, like a black clove, and we all know how substitution goes. Resolution Chopped and Screwed- wait until you graduate from college
because that's when it becomes a problem lol
5. The "ima-get-straight-A's" resolution- Well, well, well...a) you're
not, b) you're not, and c) you're not. Sorry, but you're not, with all that loosing weight, smokin, drinking, and buying condoms your gonna be doing, getting straight A's is just as far-fetched as getting famous on myspace (or is it?). Resolution Chopped and Screwed- settle for a 2.0, it keeps me grounded
6. The "ima-get-super-duper-fly" resolution- Ha. Hahahaha. Ha. Right. a) studies have shown that fly/fresh is a gene, b) its hereditary, passed down from parents to children only, c) if you haven't done it now, its damn near impossible. Resolution Chopped and Screwed- Go buy some
citizens and pretend that that's all it takes.
7. The "ima-get-wifed-up" resolution- OK, a) you make yourself sound
desperate, b) who wants to be married before your actually married, c) how old are you again? Right, that's what I thought-it won't last...duh. Resolution Chopped and Screwed- everyone is single in college, remember that.
8. The "get-out-of-debt" resolution- a) For starters I thought we had to owe white America money in order to establish credit, b) student loans...HELLO, you will be in debt until the day you die, and c) you probably owe your sisters' baby's father's niece 100s for all the weed you've been smoking! Resolution Chopped and Screwed- debt is your friend, they give you the 6 month grace period after graduation for a reason, to stop smoking, be abstinent, and to save all that money to pay back your loans!
9 and 10...just live life and get your hair done, and a new tattoo, its the best kind of self help you can get these days!