Monday, August 11, 2008

Rihanna is Killing the Style Game










Ok so when Rihanna change her style earlier this year I didnt really like her...I still don't really like her music but anyway (stay focused) she has majorly stepped up her style game. I know hella girls that would kill for Rihanna's wardrobe and I don't blame them. From her haircut to her up to there skirts and dressed, I am loving her fashion choices.

Just thought I'd give her props...that's all.

Still hate that Disturbia song tho...ugghhh.


3 comments:

Perfectly Flawed said...

girl, dont be fooled, she just hired a stylist!

i was her play a year ago and she couldnt even remember the words to her own dumb song!

she aint dressing any one, let alone her self!

money can but u anything.. even style
pssh

xx

E-Rich said...

OMFG Rihanna could get it all in her pants. ALL. IN. HER PANTS.

Disturbia did suck ass, though.

LEO said...

WE SHARE THE SAME LOVE FOR MY BABYY! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...