Monday, August 11, 2008

R.I.P. 2 Great Black Men..damn




Damn Gina! This weekend was crazy! Bernie Mac, 50 and Isaac Hayes, 65 both died this weekend. Bernie Mac died from complications with pneumonia and Isaac Hayes' cause of death is unknown at the moment. Both stars were in the upcoming movie "Soul Man" along side Samuel L. Jackson. This is a great loss to the entertainment industry and they both will be truly missed. R.I.P
And while I'm at it R.I.P. Umar! Love ya!
Cherish your life ya'll, it's the only one God gives us...so make the most of it!
-Doe Chee$e

4 comments:

dheathjr said...

issac Hayes was found dead beside his treadmill.

Everybodys dyin!

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Man, Samuel Jackson better not die or I'm going to flip the fuck out.

kimmie e said...

yo who is umar?
did i miss the baltimore memo about this man

how does everyone know him

Doe Cheese said...

I know Umar thru my friend Vashti. He went to woodlawn he was cool as shit too. H e was just in the wrong place at the wrong time n got shot twice.
He has a 4 month old son
Shit is just said
His funeral was tuesday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...